TARGETED COMPRESSION THERAPY
- Gentle compression reduces pain, inflammation and stiffness in the wrist and hand
OPEN FINGERTIP DESIGN
- Flexible, open fingertip design allows you to easily perform everyday tasks
SOFT, BREATHABLE MATERIAL
- Lightweight blend retains therapeutic heat while remaining comfortable and dry
DURABLE SEAM STITCHING
- Designed to require minimal stitching to eliminate irritation
ALL DAY WEARABILITY
- Easily and comfortably wear throughout the day and night
- Gloves provide exceptional coverage for wrist, hand and finger joints
Compression for arthritis and carpal tunnel
Flexible, open finger design for complete mobility
Breathable material blend with minimal stitching for all-day comfort
Available in black or gray
Are these arthritis compression gloves washable?
Yes. Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
What is the fabric content of these arthritis gloves?
88% Cotton / 12% Spandex
Do they keep your hands warm?
They are not designed to keep your hands warm, however, our customers have had success wearing them under heavier gloves in the winter.
Are these arthritis gloves copper infused?
No, our gloves are not infused with copper for odor elimination.
I have arthritis in my fingers. Do these compression gloves work on fingers?
Yes. The arthritis compression gloves provide complete coverage of the wrist, hand and finger joints for effective compression therapy.
Can I still type while wearing arthritis gloves?
Yes! Our arthritis compression gloves have an open-finger design which allows you to type and even use your touchscreen phones and tablets without sacrificing compression or comfort.
Do these arthritis gloves contain latex?
No! Our gloves are made from a soft, latex-free blend of cotton and spandex.
Is compression therapy only good for arthritis?
Compression therapy provides relief from most aches and pains, including tendonitis, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and general muscle and joint soreness.
Is there a sizing chart for these compression arthritis gloves?
Use the sizing chart in the images above. Measure your hand at the width of the knuckles.