Is your self-confidence dwindling due to forefoot deformity? Well, here’s a great relief for you and your feet — the Bunion Corrector! On orders of 2 or more items, free priority shipping will be provided whenever possible!
Hurry, before it is gone! There is limited supply available so click the "ADD TO CART" button now! This item is not available in stores. On orders of 2 or more items, free priority shipping will be used whenever possible!
This savvy product can solve your foot problems the most cost-efficient and easiest way possible. You won’t have to go for expensive toe realignment therapies and medications anymore!
- Naturally corrects bunions, toe extroversion, and joint inflammation.
- Gently and effectively aligns your toes to their natural position.
- No more toe friction, pain, and swelling!
- Made of soft, elastic, and premium quality material.
Breathable, with pressure relief hole, for long-time weight support.
Ergonomic design for comfortable fit.
- With adjustable slack to suit different foot types.
Ventilation holes keep your feet dry, avoiding heat and sweat.
Non-slip and secure fixed heels for protection.
- Can be worn inside shoes.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Totally reusable!
- Soft, thin and light medical grade PE material to protect against blisters, rubbing, & increasing tenderness
- Provides longitudinal and transverse arch support to help reduce fatigue while walking and standing
- Side panel for maximum breathability and comfort
- Soothes and releases tension & bunion pain near the joint
- Stabilizing support to be worn at night
- A gentle, comfortable solution for bunion discomfort
Material: medical-grade PE, velcro and hard plastic
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
A portion of proceeds will go to supporting our partnership with The Alzheimer's Foundation.